Tuesday 8 March 2011

Please Apply Patience

Hi there I am slowly coming to grips with the fact that I have to have a blog. The problem is I have no-one to blog to at the moment I'm just blogging to the ether. No Problem tho I suppose it allows me to ramble ( like i am at the moment ) My intention going forward I suppose is to use this blog as a portal to share ideas I love altered art,mixed media and all crafts tactile I will therefore be setting up a monthly challenge , which you can either take part in or if you don't have the time just check back and see what those of us that did have the time,did

I will also put on here my demo schedule and where I am teaching workshops so that anybody who wants to come and say hello can do , or maybe even book on one of the workshops

bye for now .

2 comments:

  1. Hiya John
    See you have got someone to blog to, me!!
    Looking forward to your challenges and also the class at Julie's when you have some free time that we can steal!
    Luv Hev xx

    ReplyDelete