Wednesday 23 March 2011

Finally a Blog Challenge !!

Hi Guys,
             Finally a blog challenge for you to get your teeth into. The title for the piece is " The Wizard ", now I don't know how other people do this but here are the stipulations for my blog challenge . You can use whatever products or mediums you want to use providing it is no bigger than 6" x 6" x 3" it can be in the form of a card, a mini scrapbook page a piece of textiles or a written piece of text . The more unusual the better the piece will be judged by your peers i.e. my blog followers and i'm sure i'll come up with a prize. Obviously I am not allowed to win but would be interested in any feedback good or bad the deadline for images is April 23rd votes can be cast upto 29th of April the winner will then be announced on the 30th of April and the next blog challenge set
Hope this all makes sense
in anticipation Kaos

1 comment:

  1. Ummmm! The Wizard! Now that sounds like something only you could have thought of! As Maria says, if time permits I'll have a go. Lets get my thinking cap on!!!
    Lynne. xxx

    ReplyDelete